Followers

10/05/2012

Thanksgiving

Hello and a Big Welcome to some new followers. Thanks so very much for joining me here Carolina land.
Here's a fallish card, that I am pretty sure will get a Thanksgiving sentiment. (May add some punkins?...dunno yet). Anyway, the stamp is a Stacey bird stamp, and I googled Blue Jays to get the coloration. I was pleased with how Mr. BJ turned out. I wanted the leaves to be sort of fall themed, hence the colors. The top fold card is lightweight blue smooth Bazzill, texturized with Silver Fern Embossing Folder (the brand says Universal Embossing Folder...probably an online purchase). I inked the folder with Momento Bamboo Leaves, prior to embossing. The paper trim was just a piece from the stash. Oh yes, Mr. Blue was diecut with the Spellbinders Classic Diamond. I traced the die onto green paper, handcut to get a scant mat. Pretty simple card. Hope you will enjoy it. My photography is not great.

I have another card that I'll schedule to post later this evening. I have several images ready that I just need to get onto a card. So have a great evening, and thanks for the visit. Catch you later!

2 comments:

  1. A stunning card, Mary! I love it! Gorgeous colour combo and I love that stamp so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mary this card is stunning my friend! I love your leaves, they look so real! And your Mr. BJ, he is just gorgeous!! I need lesson from you on how to color so well!! Love, love this card!

    ReplyDelete